Friday, July 13, 2007

The Naughty Bing Strikes Again

So, I've mentioned just how naughty Bing can be sometimes. He likes to get into all kinds of things he shouldn't.

Well, the other day Gabriella got a balloon at the grocery store. Bing has a fascination with balloons. Or rather, a fascination with chewing on the ribbon they are attached to. Well, the balloon got put into a bathroom because Gabriella was distracted while she was eating. Last night, I was vaccuuming all the floors and when I got to that bathroom I was alarmed to see just a small piece of the ribbon and very little of the ORANGE balloon left. I immediately asked Ferdy if he knew where the rest of it was. He didn't. I asked if Gabriella had been with him in the room right next to the bathroom the whole time. He assured me she had been. So, I knew that Bing had to have eaten the balloon and the ribbon.

Ugh.... I've heard horror stories of cats and dogs getting serious blockages from things like this. The advantage we had was that we knew it had happened. We also were almost sure it was him and not one of the other cats as that is right up his alley. The first sign of a problem would have us at the vet's office.

So, the poop watch was on. Now, another "interesting" Bing characteristic is that he is the only one of the 3 cats that doesn't cover his "stuff". Yeah, lovely I know. But, you see, this makes it easier to know which could have the evidence.

Tonight, I decided, disgusting as it was, I needed to take a peek. Well, didn't take long to see bright orange in there. Phew... I hope that was all of it.

Now, aren't you glad Bing has his own blog and you get to read riveting stories like this??????? Hope it was after dinner ;-)

3 comments:

Farrah said...

Gross...Madisyn ate the smiley face sticker from Walmart today..So when her poop comes out smiling we will know why!

Anonymous said...

Bing has to be the funniest cat ever! I hope it all came out :)

-Tara

Shannon said...

Yo Bing!! I always walkin' on the wild side too. I crapped on the guest bed the other day, my Human-Mom locked me in there accidentally. At least that what's she says!!

Dude, I need my own BLOG!!

Dante'